Probably every man at some time experiences low volumes of ejaculate
If you’ve just gone in for round two, for example, your “load” may not be that significant. If you’ve been experiencing a waning sex drive or weaker orgasms, you may notice less semen when you ejaculate.
Don’t be embarrassed – you’re not alone! The fact is, more than 85 percent of men want to increase the amount of semen they produce upon orgasm.
It makes you feel more manly. It makes you feel sexier. It makes your orgasm stronger.
… And it also makes you more fertile.
That’s because when you increase the amount of fluid you produce upon orgasm, you also increase the number of sperm you produce, and the number of sperm with high motility.
A Steady Decline in Fertility
Male fertility rates have been on the decline now for many years. Some studies show that the average sperm count has declined by as much as 42 percent in the last fifty years.
The reasons for this decline may be environmental, but some of them are certainly biological. Sperm production begins to decrease as your body ages. Other health and lifestyle factors can affect the health and quantity of your sperm production as well.
Let’s look at a few of the factors that can affect your semen and sperm production – and how you can turn them around to produce greater volumes of semen and more healthy sperm.
Change Your Lifestyle to Help Improve Your Sperm Production
There are a number of lifestyle changes you can make that will help promote greater quantities of ejaculate and larger numbers of healthy sperm.
The most commonly known ways to increase your ejaculate and sperm count are as follows:
- Have sex LESS often. The more you have sex (or masturbate), the more you are “using up” your resources. By abstaining from sex and masturbation for a week or more, you may find that you have a larger quantity of ejaculate.
- Eat a healthier diet. There are a number of semen and sperm boosting foods that can help promote the health of your swimmers. Note that burgers and French fries are not among them! Cutting out fast food, caffeine, alcohol, and other toxins is the first step.
- Quit smoking. Smoking has been proven to have a detrimental effect on the health of your sperm. Quitting smoking (and for that matter, any other drugs) is vital for healthy sperm.
- Lose weight. When men are overweight, your estrogen levels increase. Obviously, these female hormones are not helpful for your sperm! Trim down to get your hormone levels back on track – and your sperm happier.
- Drink more water. Many North Americans are chronically dehydrated. Drinking more water not only improves your overall health; it also increases the volume of your ejaculate.
The Easiest Way to Increase Your Semen by Up To 500%
The diet and lifestyle changes above are excellent home remedies, but they take time, dedication, and persistence before you will experience real changes.
The fastest, easiest way to increase the volume of your semen and promote greater quantities of healthy sperm is to find a supplement that contains all the amino acids and herbal ingredients needed to boost both sexual responsiveness and fertility.
The #1 rated male potency enhancer on the market today contains a combination of ingredients that are scientifically formulated to increase your ejaculate and along with it, your fertility.
The real bonus is that with increased ejaculatory fluids, you’ll also experience more intense orgasms!
Semenax is a doctor-approved formula that contains 18 crucial medicinal ingredients, including:
- L-ARGININE HCL – Shown to double sperm and semen in recent studies; sperm health and activity also increase.
- L-Lysine – Used in conjunction with zinc increases sperm production, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.
- Zinc Oxide – Increases sperm quantity and motility by 80 percent to 200 percent.
- Epimedium Sagittatum – Boosts libido and testosterone level for increased sperm production; otherwise known as “horny goat weed.”
It’s the easiest, fastest way to increase your virility, sexual desire, and fertility. To find out more about how Semenax can increase the volume of your ejaculate by up to 500 percent, go to Semenax.com.